Tuesday, November 20, 2012

How do you know what to do, when you want to know what to do?

Sigh... have we met? Hi, I'm Kristen and I HATE am bad at making decisions. I am horribe. Whether its what to have for dinner, what to wear that day or what car I want to buy... all things I hate doing. Why? I don't know.. maybe I'm afraid I'll regret the decision... most of the time I do (especially when it comes to my outfit choice for the day or my lunch choice for the day for that matter).

So when faced with a major decision, how am I supposed to handle this? I'm talking LIFE CHANGING, TOTALLY MAJOR here. Not brown boots with black pants type decision making.

I'm going to pray about it, that's a given. Really, my husband and God are the only people that are going to know about it. Not even you (twiddles fingers and raises a sketchy brow). But man, I'm having anxiety already and its only been one day since this proposition was brought to the table. ONE DAY. NOT EVEN 24 HOURS later and I haven't slept.

So... to the 0 people out there that follow this blog... or maybe you're coming over from another source, pray with me. The decision has to be made soon. Like soon.

No comments: